Today is #IndieBooksBeSeen Indie Pride Day: a day to celebrate and share independent authors and poets from all across the world via social media.
Today, if you check the hashtags #IndieBooksBeSeen or #IndiePrideDay, you will see thousands of photos of Indie Authors holding up their #ISupportIndieBooksBeSeen signs, as well as a copy of their own book.
In celebration of #IndiePrideDay, I am doing my biggest giveway yet! Check my Instagram for full details and the actual post.
QUOTE YOURSELF A FREEBIE! All you have to do to win is comment below with your all-time favourite book quote! I will be announcing the winner Saturday 2nd July 2016.
The winner will receive:
- A printed and signed copy of THE SNOW KILLER
- A printed and signed copy of SEARCHING FOR KATHERINE
- A sneak preview of my new novel in the Searching For Katherine series, FINDING JENNIFER
- Some Melissa Holden merchandise
The rules are:
- One entry per person.
- No giveaway-only accounts (I will be checking!)
- Must be entered on July 1st 2016. Any entries after midnight will not be counted.
- You must be aged 13 or over (some of my books have explicit content) or have the permission of a parent/guardian to enter.
- This is a world-wide competition.
- Your entry must be in the comments/ Tweets of one of my original posts, i.e: this blog post, the Facebook or Twitter posts, or on my Instagram.
Good luck, and may the best bookworm win!