In two short days, I will be celebrating my twenty-second year on the planet, so I thought I’d celebrate it with a new blog series!
This time, it’s a blog series full of all the things that make me… me. Whether it’s my obsession with all things vintage, my love of tea, my struggles as an indie author, or my day-to-day life. I’m sharing it all with you guys!
Here is a list of the blog posts you should be expecting over the next few weeks, starting with the first post on 18th August 2016 – AKA, my birthday! and ending twenty-two days later (in theory…).
- Happy 22 Years To Me
- Personal Changes
- Is Being A Witer A Risky Career Move?
- The Fraudulent Writer | Prose
- Instant Culture
- Why Is My New Novel Is Taking So Long to Finish?
- Throwback to the 90s
- How to Add a Little Vintage to Your Life
- Look book: Summer Author Style
- How To Use Social Media To Expand Your Readership
- My To-Read List
- Me Before You Book and Movie Review
- Finding Dory Review
- A Bookish Day Out (Writerly Things to do in London)
- Doubts Every Writer Has
- Why I’ve Never Tried to go Mainstream with my Books
- Life After University
- How To Motivate Yourself To Write (or do anything)
- Short Story
- Long Poem
- 22 Reasons I’ve Never Given Up Writing (Quick List)
I really hope you guys like the series, and I hope it gives you a bit more of an insight into why I started this blog in the first place.