Here I am, a full three months after ‘Searching For Katherine’ was due to be released, and it’s only been ready for the public as of three days ago.
If you’re new to my blog, here’s the short version:
- I had a breakdown trying to get the book ready in time to publish in July
- My lovely lecturer explained it was OK to wait and let the book stew
- I spent all summer ignoring the book until I finally decided to pick up from where I left off
- I got some wonderful friends to read the manuscript and they helped me decide what was missing
- I then got my writing cap on a shifted the entire focus of the book
- Now I’m really happy with it and it’s a lot longer!
So that’s basically what has happened with ‘Searching For Katherine’ this summer. It’s been nine months in the making and I am so excited to share it with you.
For those who don’t know anything about it, here is the press release.
I am hoping to use my student loan pay day to buy paperback copies of the books to sell to close friends, I am also looking into having my book sold at the CCCU book shop – but I will let you all know!
At the very least, ‘Searching For Katherine’ will be available to buy this winter on Amazon Kindle.