I have been nominated by the wonderful Writer_9 for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger’s Award! I can’t believe it, thank you so much! Her posts always make me laugh and cheer me up, and her serious posts really strike home! Please visit and follow her blog – she’s an awesome blogger and a cool person.
Here’s the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people.
Q and A from Writer_9:
- Favorite flavor of ice-cream? Double chocolate chip ice cream!
- Do you listen to classical music? Occasionally, Beethoven’s pretty cool.
- Have you ever seen an opera or ballet? If so which? None
- Favorite fiction book right now? Perks of Being a Wallflower
- What is your favorite post of yours? I think the Scarlett Winters series.
- What is your most liked post? How To Be A Professional Writer.
- What’s your party trick? I don’t have one 😦
- Stupidest/ weirdest thing you have ever done in your entire life? Trying to drink vodka upside down…
- Do you like the Inbetweeners series and films? Not really, it’s very crude…
- Cats or dogs? Dogs!
And here are my ten questions:
- What’s your favourite season?
- Are you tall or short?
- What is your favourite blog post you’ve read this week?
- What’s the last book you read?
- What’s your favourite film?
- Steak or McDonald’s?
- Morning person or night person?
- What’s the best FRIENDS episode ever?
- Social media or old-fashioned conversation?
- Favourite meal?
Thanks again Writer_9 for nominating me!
Facebook: Melissa Holden