I’ve got so much planned for this summer so I thought I would share a few of my project ideas with you!
Here is my current projects board with a few cheeky previews of some of my upcoming projects:
If you are following my other Melissa Holden blog, The Life of a 19-Year-Old Author then you will know that I have just finished my second year of university, and I’ve got a lot planned for my five-month break.
- May – October: Branding and promotion/ blogging
- 1 July: Searching for Katherine release date
- July – August: Rom/Com novella
- July – August: children’s poetry collection
- August: 52 Writing Prompts
- August – October: Children’s short stories
- August – November: YA Short stories
Hopefully, I’ll keep to my vague schedule, but somehow I doubt it. My haiku collection wasn’t supposed to be out for another month, but I got too excited and published it early! But I’m glad I did – look at my rankings!
The Little Things: A Book of Haikus
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #70,930 Paid in Kindle Store
I think it’s safe to say I’m pretty excited about these projects, and as always – I’ll keep you posted!